Continuing Education for Financial Advisors: Disability Planning with Trusts
Tuesday, October 11th at 8:30am
Brady Morton & Cobin Office – 4141 Parklake Avenue, Suite 130, Raleigh, NC 27612
Join us on October 11th to learn essential planning information and techniques for families with a loved one who has special needs or facing aging issues. The goal of special needs estate planning is to ensure the person with a disability continues to have a meaningful life and is provided for, once family members die or become incapacitated, while taking into consideration planning for Medicaid.
- How to identify potential issues for families with a special needs member
- Trust options available to care for persons with special needs
- How to answer questions about the available assets protection options
- Government benefits and eligibility requirements
Please call or email Jennifer Wermig with any questions. 919-573-1424 or email@example.com.
Estate Planning and Preservation Seminar
Tuesday, October 25th at 6:00pm,
Wednesday, October 26th at 6:00pm, Or
Thursday, October 27th at 6:00pm
Prestonwood Country Club
300 Prestonwood Parkway
Cary, NC 27513
This Estate Planning event is designed to address top fears of Americans, including:
• Knowing the dangers of naming your children on your assets
• How to control what you have, and give it to whom you want
• Protecting your children’s legacy from creditors, divorce and disability
• How to provide for your own care and well-being, and that of your loved ones, even if you become mentally disabled
• Avoiding probate court and attorney fees
• Why the Living Trust and other Trusts are replacing the will
• Make sure the IRS is not your #1 beneficiary
Your attendance at this event entitles you to a FREE 1-hour consultation with Attorney Andrew Cobin.
For information on our upcoming seminars, please email Emily Pickett at firstname.lastname@example.org.