Raleigh Estate Planning Attorney
Providing Peace of Mind by Creating Plans that Work
At the law firm of Brady Morton & Cobin, PLLC, we provide a full range of estate planning services to clients in North Carolina. Raleigh estate planning lawyer Dan Brady, who is also a certified public accountant, has been practicing estate law in North Carolina since 1982. He who is board certified in estate planning and probate by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.
Andrew Cobin began the first seven years of practicing law as an uniformed attorney in the U.S. Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corp (JAG). Since his release from active duty in 2012, Andrew has focused his practice entirely on estate law. Together, Dan and Andrew assist clients with all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Wills: If you are concerned about who will inherit your property and who will take care of your family in the event of your death, we can draft a will to implement your wishes.
- Trusts: Depending on your individual circumstances, we may recommend drafting a trust agreement to help you avoid probate, provide for your children or achieve other goals.
- Powers of attorney: If you are worried about what will happen to you if you become incapacitated, we can help you appoint someone you trust to represent your interests.
- Living wills: If you have specific wishes regarding life-preserving medical treatment, we can help you make those wishes known by drafting an advance health care directive.
- Estate tax planning: If you are concerned about your inheritance going to the government instead of your heirs, we can help you plan for potential tax issues.
- Charitable giving: If you are interested in donating part of your estate to a nonprofit organization, during your life or upon your death, we can help you explore your options.
Wake County Wills and Trusts Lawyer · Contact Us at 919-782-3500
At Brady Morton & Cobin, PLLC, estate law is our focus, not a minor side practice. We will take the time to understand and develop your estate planning goals and recommend the best options for achieving those goals. To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 919-782-3500 or by e-mail.